Recent Research Reports
State of the CX Profession, 2017
Data Snapshot: CX Expectations and Plans for 2017
Engaging A Tethered Workforce
Tech Vendors: Product and Relationship Satisfaction, 2017
Lessons in CX Excellence, 2017
The State of CX Metrics, 2016
Did You Know?
- We are accepting nominations for CX Vendor Excellence Awards through February 28th.
- Temkin Group’s Non Profit Scholarship Program provides free access to our workshops for qualified employees of non profit organizations.
- The Customer Experience Matters blog has a page with many free resources.
- You can enroll in hands-on CX workshops in different locations throughout the year.
- Temkin Group created the Elevate Purpose Movement after labeling 2017, “The Year of Purpose.”
- There are many ways that Temkin Group can help you transform your customer experience.
Is Your Customer Experience Where it Needs to Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you’ll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We’ve helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way. Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture
See the many ways to engage with Temkin Group.