Attend Our Highly Interactive Workshops
Temkin Group’s customer journey mapping workshop in Boston on June 14 & 15 is sold out, but don’t worry… we have other upcoming workshops in Melbourne (Australia), London, Boston and San Diego that still have openings.
Why Attend a Temkin Group Workshop?
Temkin Group designs all of its training programs to be engaging, fun, and above all, informative. Because we believe that people learn best when they actively apply what they are learning to their own specific situations, our training sessions combine multiple teaching modes to help participants better internalize the information and adopt new behaviors. Our teaching modes include lectures, interactive discussions, small-group exercises, self-assessments, and action planning.
What Other Training Does Temkin Group Offer?
Temkin Group provides a wide variety of training for organizations and individuals that are looking to learn and apply leading-edge practices. We offer a full schedule of open enrollment workshops and also provide in-house training programs tailored to meet your needs.
Here are some upcoming open enrollment workshops:
- June 14 & 15, 2017 in Boston (SOLD OUT): Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
- June 21 in Melbourne, Australia: Customer Experience Leadership One-Day Bootcamp (AU$1,495)
- July 6, 2017 in London: Customer Experience Leadership One-Day Bootcamp (£995)
- July 7, 2017 in London: Customer Journey Mapping One-Day Bootcamp (£995)
- August 16 & 17 in Boston: Driving Customer Experience Transformation
- October 24 & 25 in Boston: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
- December 4 & 5 in San Diego: Driving Customer Experience Transformation