Attend Our Highly Interactive Workshop
Every customer is on a journey, yet companies treat each customer interaction as if it’s an isolated event. To improve customer experience, organizations must understand and cater to their customer’s entire journey. During this workshop, you will learn how to create and use a key CX tool, customer journey mapping. Sign up for Temkin Group’s workshop in Boston on June 14 & 15: Mapping & Improving Your Customers’ Journey.
Who Should Attend the Workshop?
This workshop is ideal for executives as well as individual contributors who are responsible for improving CX and are looking for a practical, disciplined approach to driving sustainable change within their organization
What Will Workshop Attendees Will Learn?
- Create customer journey maps. Learn the key elements of an effective customer journey map and go through some of the steps for developing a draft customer journey map during guided exercises.
- Incorporate design personas. Learn about the importance of design personas and how to create them.
- Use customer journey maps. Develop a plan for getting immediate and long-term value from CJMs inside your organization
- Drive actions with customer journey maps. Explore ways to improve customer experiences based on moments of truth identified in customer journey maps.
- Lead internal sessions. Take away templates and guidance for leading customer journey mapping sessions in your organization.
Why Attend a Temkin Group Workshop?
Temkin Group designs all of its training programs to be engaging, fun, and above all, informative. Because we believe that people learn best when they actively apply what they are learning to their own specific situations, our training sessions combine multiple teaching modes to help participants better internalize the information and adopt new behaviors. Our teaching modes include lectures, interactive discussions, small-group exercises, self-assessments, and action planning.
What Other Training Does Temkin Group Offer?
Temkin Group provides a wide variety of training for organizations and individuals that are looking to learn and apply leading-edge practices. We offer a full schedule of open enrollment workshops and also provide in-house training programs tailored to meet your needs.
Here are some upcoming open enrollment workshops:
- June 14 & 15, 2017 in Boston: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
- June 21 in Melbourne, Australia: Customer Experience Leadership One-Day Bootcamp (AU$1,495)
- July 6, 2017 in London: Customer Experience Leadership One-Day Bootcamp (£995)
- July 7, 2017 in London: Customer Journey Mapping One-Day Bootcamp (£995)
- August 16 & 17 in Boston: Driving Customer Experience Transformation
- October 24 & 25 in Boston: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
- December 4 & 5 in San Diego: Driving Customer Experience Transformation