Non Profit Scholarship Program
Temkin Group has labelled 2017, The Year of Purpose, As part of our effort to be more purposeful this year, we have established a Non Profit Scholarship Program (NPSP).
The NPSP will enable employees of non profit organizations to attend Temkin Group workshops that their organizations may not have been able to afford. NPSP winners will gain free tuition ($1,895 value) to one of our full suite of workshops. Temkin Group’s goal is to provide employees of non profit organizations with the customer experience skills and knowledge that will help them further propel the missions of their organizations.
Here’s how the NPSP works:
- Temkin Group will reserve spaces in all of its workshops in the U.S. for employees who are awarded a scholarship through the NPSP. We will award up to 20 scholarships in 2017.
- Any employee of a 501(c) organization with an operating budget of at least $10 million can apply for a scholarship (see application below).
- Temkin Group will review each application to ensure that the applicant is qualified for the program. If candidate is qualified, then Temkin Group will evaluate applicants based on its assessment of the value that the workshop(s) will have on the applicant and his/her organization.
- After Temkin Group reviews an application, it will do one of the following:
- Approve applicant for the desired workshop
- Approve applicant, but recommend a different workshop
- Ask for more information from applicant
- Deny applicant
- If the applicant is approved, he/she will be given a code for registering for the workshop. The applicant will need to pay a deposit of $250 to reserve a spot. The $250 deposit will be fully refunded if (and only if) the applicant attends the entire workshop.
- NPSP winners are responsible for the costs and planning of their travel arrangements.
- A single individual can only attend one workshop as part of the NPSP.
- Qualifying organizations will be awarded a maximum of two NPSP scholarships for its employees.
- Temkin Group reserves the right to change these rules at any time based on its own discretion.
***NON PROFIT SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION***
Before filling out this form, look at our schedule of public workshops and identify the workshop(s) in the U.S. that you would like to attend. Use this information to fill out and submit the following form. Temkin Group will review your application and respond within five business days.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.