INTERACTIVE, ENGAGING LEARNING EXPERIENCES
Our open enrollment workshops are one of Temkin Group’s training offerings, which also include in-house workshops that we can customize to meet the needs of your organization.
Schedule of Upcoming Workshops
Temkin Group currently has the following workshops scheduled (the price is $1,895/student unless otherwise noted):
- August 16 & 17 in Boston: Driving Customer Experience Transformation
- October 24 & 25 in Boston: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
- December 5 & 6 in San Diego: Driving Customer Experience Transformation
Planned for early 2018:
- March 6 & 7, 2018 in Miami: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
- April 3 & 4, 2018 in San Diego: Engaging Employees in Your CX Journey
We will be continuing to add additional workshops, so bookmark this page!
Enjoy A Unique Learning Experience
Temkin Group designs its training programs to be engaging, fun, and above all, informative. Because we believe that people learn best when they actively apply what they are learning to their own specific situations, our training sessions combine multiple teaching modes to help participants better internalize the information and adopt new behaviors. Our teaching modes include lectures, interactive discussions, small-group exercises, self-assessments, and action planning. Workshop attendees receive:
- Leading-edge customer experience management skills
- Training from leading experts in the field
- Access to Temkin Group tools & methodologies
- Insights from other CX professionals
- A badge and Certificate of CX Expertise
Add to Your CX Toolkit
Attendees receive a thumb drive containing most of the tools used in the workshop. This is a great resource for sharing insights and replicating exercises within their organizations. Resources include all worksheets, assessments, and templates used during the session, along with the course slides. Attendees also receive copies of related Temkin Group research.
Earn A Certificate of CX Expertise
Attendees who complete the workshops will receive a Certificate of CX Expertise in the area of the workshop. Those who complete the “Driving Customer Experience Transformation” plus one other workshop will also receive a Certificate of CX Mastery that also comes with a digital badge.
Non Profit Scholarship Program
Temkin Group is offering free access to its 2017 workshops in the U.S. for qualifying employees from non profit organizations. See more about the Non Profit Scholarship Program.
Description of Open Enrollment Workshops
Temkin Group currently offers these open-enrollment workshops:
Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey
Every customer is on a journey, yet companies treat each customer interaction as if it’s an isolated event. To improve customer experience, organizations must understand and cater to their customer’s entire journey. During this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Create customer journey maps. Learn the key elements of an effective customer journey map and go through some of the steps for developing a draft customer journey map during guided exercises.
- Incorporate design personas. Learn about the importance of design personas and how to create them.
- Use customer journey maps. Develop a plan for getting immediate and long-term value from CJMs inside your organization
- Drive actions with customer journey maps. Explore ways to improve customer experiences based on moments of truth identified in customer journey maps.
- Lead internal sessions. Take away templates and guidance for leading customer journey mapping sessions in your organization.
Download sample agenda (.pdf)
Driving Customer Experience Transformation
This workshop is ideal for executives as well as individual contributors who are responsible for improving CX and are looking for a practical, disciplined approach to driving sustainable change within their organization. During this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Become a CX change agent. Understand the key principles for driving customer experience improvements across organization.
- Identify your organization’s CX strengths & weaknesses. Gauge your CX maturity using Temkin Group’s CX Competency & Maturity Model.
- Evaluate experiences from the customer’s perspective. Systematically evaluate experiences using Temkin Group’s SLICE-B methodology.
- Improve and design experiences. Learn how to apply concepts like Temkin Group’s People-Centered Experience Design and develop feedback, metrics and measurements that reinforce CX goals and objectives.
- Engage employees in the transformation. Learn how Temkin Group’s Employee-Engaging Transformation model provides a blueprint for enlisting the hearts and minds of your employees.
- Prepare for CCXP certification. Learn a lot of the topics covered in the Certified Customer Experience Professional (CCXP) exam.
Download sample agenda (.pdf)
Engaging Employees In Your CX Journey
This workshop is ideal for executives as well as individual contributors who are responsible for raising employee engagement to support the organization’s customer experience strategy. Both CX and HR professionals will benefit from a more practical, disciplined approach to use within their organization. During this workshop, attendees will learn how to:
- Make the case for EE. Develop a quantitative and qualitative understanding of how EE is connected to both customer experience success and overall improved business performance by examining Temkin Group’s Employee Engagement Virtuous Cycle.
- Develop toolkit for improving EE. . Learn best practices across Temkin Group’s Five I’s of Employee Engagement, including how to build employee listening systems and tap into social media tools.
- Identify your EE priorities. Gauge the strengths and weaknesses of your organization’s EE efforts using Temkin Group’s Employee Engagement Maturity and Competency Assessment.
- Drive change. Learn how to drive change across your organization with Temkin Group’s five practices of Employee-Engaging Transformation.
Download sample agenda (.pdf)