Recent Research Reports
The Shift To Customer Journey Insights
What Happens After a Good or Bad Experience, 2017
The State of CX Management, 2017
The Four Customer Experience Core Competencies
Humanizing Digital Interactions
Dataset: 2017 Temkin Forgiveness Ratings (U.S.)
Did You Know?
- Temkin Group introduced the CX Institute, online CX training for all employees.
- Temkin Group will be holding workshops in Melbourne Australia in June and in London in July.
- We are accepting nominations for CX Vendor Excellence Awards through February 28th.
- Temkin Group’s Non Profit Scholarship Program provides free access to our workshops for qualified employees of non profit organizations.
- The Customer Experience Matters blog has a page with many free resources.
- Temkin Group created the Elevate Purpose Movement after labeling 2017, “The Year of Purpose.”
- There are many ways that Temkin Group can help you transform your customer experience.
Is Your Customer Experience Where it Needs to Be?
Our research shows that customer experience correlates to loyalty. If your customer experience falls behind, then customers will switch to your competitors.
Making matters worse, you’ll have more people telling negative stories about your company. In this age of social media, word of mouth can be a big opportunity as well as a critical problem.
We Can Help
We’ve helped dozens of executives accelerate their CX efforts and avoid many of the pitfalls along the way. Leverage our experience to:
- Assess your CX efforts
- Align your management team
- Infuse the voice of the customer
- Build a customer-centric culture
See the many ways to engage with Temkin Group.