Great CX Training
Attend Our Highly Interactive Workshops
Why Attend a Temkin Group Workshop?
Temkin Group designs all of its training programs to be engaging, fun, and above all, informative. Because we believe that people learn best when they actively apply what they are learning to their own specific situations, our training sessions combine multiple teaching modes to help participants better internalize the information and adopt new behaviors. Our teaching modes include lectures, interactive discussions, small-group exercises, self-assessments, and action planning. Workshop attendees receive:
- Training from leading experts in the field
- Experience with hands-on exercises
- Access to Temkin Group tools and methodologies
- Certificate of CX Expertise
Schedule of Open-Enrollment Workshops
Here are some upcoming open enrollment workshops:
- August 16 & 17 in Boston: Driving Customer Experience Transformation ($1,895)
- October 24 & 25 in Boston: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey ($1,895)
- December 5 & 6 in San Diego: Driving Customer Experience Transformation ($1,895)
Planned for early 2018:
- March 6 & 7, 2018 in Miami: Mapping and Improving Your Customers’ Journey ($1,895)
- April 3 & 4, 2018 in San Diego: Engaging Employees in Your CX Journey ($1,895)
What Other Training Does Temkin Group Offer?
Temkin Group provides a wide variety of training for organizations and individuals that are looking to learn and apply leading-edge practices. We offer a full schedule of open enrollment workshops and also provide in-house training programs tailored to meet your needs.